Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Truett is a very social little boy.  He loves being in a crowd of people or playing with anyone who will give him attention.  His friend, Brecken, came over to play yesterday.  When I say friend, I don't know if either of them really acknowledge the other as a person, but they have fun playing anyway.  Truett was nice enough to let Brecken play in the saucer, however he wasn't so nice when he pulled Brecken's hair a few minutes later.  Brecken didn't just sit idly by, though, he gave Truett a poke in the eye to teach him a lesson.  



The saucer is one of Truett's favorite toys.  He loves putting the toys in his mouth and most recently loves to jump up and down in it.  See what I mean:



2 comments:

Rhonda Kay Ausk said...

He's getting those legs ready for skiing!

Unknown said...

This is perfect - I love the blog. I can never get enough pictures of Truett. I welcome any of you and Chad as well.