Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Failure to Communicate

Mom wanted me to get a video of Truett eating real food.  So we set up the pose and I started the video.  Chad, however, though I was going to take a snap shot and interpreted my sitting there with the camera pointed at him as me waiting for the perfect pose.  No, we don't usually withhold food from Truett when he has his mouth open and ready, but Chad was trying to set up the perfect shot.  You'll notice Chad has Truett's arms tucked in beside him...that's because at this point Truett's arms work against the whole feeding process....yes, this is another thing I learned the hard way.

Truett is eating lots of different foods now, and I have yet to find something he doesn't like.  So far he's tried oatmeal and rice cereals, peas, greenbeans, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, apricots, pears, and bananas.





No comments: