Monday, May 25, 2009

My First Camping Trip

For Memorial Day weekend we took Truett on his first camping trip.  We went with a group of friends so there were lots of other kids for him to play with.  I knew he loves the outdoors, so I was expecting him to have a blast... and he did not disappoint.  We had some rain showers every day, but that didn't stop him from trying to find the mud puddles and the streams of water dripping off the awnings.  He was in little boy heaven until mom made him take his naps.



Here he is just chillin' by the fire.  I think he was feeling like pretty hot stuff sitting in a chair like everyone else.
 He spent lots of time playing with his friends.  Don't blame them for the hats, their moms made them wear them!


Here's my little lumberjack early in the morning.

You may wonder how he liked his first night in the camper.  Well, this is after he woke up the first morning....ummm, a little excited for the day ahead!

No comments: